WHY VOLUNTEER | BENEFITS | EXPECTATIONS | I’M READY | DONATE
We thank you in advance for your continued generous support of our efforts to provide the most professional, effective and compassionate care to our community. You can donate by returning the fund drive mailer or via credit card or PayPal here.
We depend on you so you can rely on us.
Our Volunteers are READY.
Are You READY to Join Us?
- Are you looking for new friendships, challenges and rewarding experiences?
- Do you want to become involved in your community?
- Are you in search of a volunteering opportunity like none other?
We invite you to learn more about joining the EVANS CENTER VOLUNTEER FIRE CO. where the expectations are achievable, the benefits are substantial, and the personal rewards are priceless.
You can select one of these flexible membership assignments to fit your time and talents:
- FIRE/RESCUE: Interior Firefighters & Scene Support Personnel
- EMS: Emergency Medical Technicians & Certified First Responders
- FIRE POLICE: Traffic & Scene Control and Roadway Safety
- FIRE CORPS: Force Multiplier Performing Non-Emergency Support Duties
- EXPLORERS: Young Adults 14-21 Learn and Grow as the Future of Our Fire Service
- AUXILIARY: On-Scene Rehab Services & Fundraising Support
WHY VOLUNTEER | DOWNLOAD PROSPECTIVE MEMBER GUIDE | CONTACT A RECRUITER | DONATE
If you think you’re READY to join our team, Request a Recruiter, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 549-1221 today or visit our Erie Road Firehouse on any Tuesday evening when we’re training, to learn more.