WHY VOLUNTEER | BENEFITS | EXPECTATIONS | I’M READY | DONATE
Please Contribute to our Annual Fund Drive in Progress
Look for our Annual Fund Drive Letter in your mailbox and please consider making a donation that will help us continue to meet the emergency services expectations of our community. Our dedicated volunteers commit thousands of hours of their personal time each year to serve without direct compensation. They willing accept the interruptions to their active lifestyles full of work, school, family, friends and other forms of community service–but the burden of frequent fundraisers takes away from their time to train, respond and fulfill the other obligations of running a busy fire department.
We thank you in advance for your continued generous support of our efforts to provide the most professional, effective and compassionate care to our community. You can donate by returning the fund drive mailer or via credit card or PayPal here.
We depend on you so you can rely on us.
Our Volunteers are READY.
Are You READY to Join Us?
- Are you looking for new friendships, challenges and rewarding experiences?
- Do you want to become involved in your community?
- Are you in search of a volunteering opportunity like none other?
You can select one of these flexible membership assignments to fit your time and talents:
- FIRE/RESCUE: Interior Firefighters & Scene Support Personnel
- EMS: Emergency Medical Technicians & Certified First Responders
- FIRE POLICE: Traffic & Scene Control and Roadway Safety
- FIRE CORPS: Force Multiplier Performing Non-Emergency Support Duties
- EXPLORERS: Young Adults 14-21 Learn and Grow as the Future of Our Fire Service
- AUXILIARY: On-Scene Rehab Services & Fundraising Support
If you think you’re READY to join our team, Request a Recruiter, email email@example.com, call 549-1221 today or visit our Erie Road Firehouse on any Tuesday evening when we’re training, to learn more.