Join the EVANS CENTER VOLUNTEER FIRE CO. and select one of these flexible membership assignments to fit your time and talents:
- FIRE/RESCUE: Interior Firefighters & Scene Support Personnel
- EMS: Emergency Medical Technicians & Certified First Responders
- FIRE POLICE: Traffic & Scene Control and Roadway Safety
- FIRE CORPS: Force Multiplier Performing Non-Emergency Support Duties
Associate Members provide administrative and fund-raising support to running the business of our busy fire department. From accounting, secretarial, computer, public relations, maintenance, community education and administrative functions – there’s plenty to do behind the scenes. Anyone who does not have the desire to participate directly in emergency services, or those who cannot meet the physical demands for active membership are encouraged to serve our department in this capacity. Associate members do not participate in any emergency responses nor are they required to attend the required training under our operations divisions.
- FIRE EXPLORERS: Young Adults 14-21 Learn and Grow as the Future of Our Fire Service
- AUXILIARY: On-Scene Rehab Services & Fundraising Support
If you think you’re READY to join our team, Request a Recruiter, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 549-1221 today or visit our Erie Road Firehouse on any Tuesday evening when we’re training, to learn more.